Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Strengths, weaknesses, likes, and dislikes

Well being a student writer is very difficult for me because it takes me time to come up with a good essay.So much thought has to be put into it and the grammar has to be perfect as if being human isn't hard enough .We all make mistakes and sometimes we miss the smallest mistakes like ,where a comma goes.I like that i can express my self  threw my writing and tell story's about my crazy child hood and things that have changed my life for the better or worse. My strengths are that I can think of a story on any topic given to me. My weaknesses , i don't elaborate enough and my punctuation is really off .I have alot of run on sentences ,i try to write everything while it is still fresh in my mind but instead i end up writing sentences that have no end and that dont make any since.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that at times I cant come up with good essays and the truth is we all make mistakes you just have to find a way to correct them.As a writer I know how it is to write as much as you can and in the end it really doesn't make sense we just have to work harder in that area.So I agree with you on this.

    ReplyDelete